Translate

Saturday 4 February 2017

Reading Recap 2017 Books 1-5

I have decided that this year I want to do my reading wrap ups differently as last year the monthly wrap-ups and mini reviews were not working for me. So, this year I'm going to do a wrap-up after every five books I've read and only do very short reviews- only a few words if I can. I'm going to do this as five books in each wrap-up keeps it long enough and a nice even length, I want to do only a couple of words for reviews as I don't want to force my opinion of a book onto someone by saying too much about the book, instead I will link to the goodreads page for each book, that way if you want to find out more about you can have a better, unbiased synopsis. 
Here's to a new year.


Simply written, but so beautiful. Four stars


Billy And Me by Giovanna Fletcher
A nice, fluffy romance. Four Stars


Lorali by Laura Dockrill
Beautifully written and poetic. Three Stars


Barracuda by Christos Tsiolkas
Gritty and real. Five Stars


City Of Glass by Cassandra Clare
The lovable characters return. Three Stars.

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you have a great day!

Twitter: twitter.com/ElReadABook
Goodreads: goodreads.com/EleanorReadABook

No comments:

Post a Comment