Translate

Saturday 23 July 2016

An introduction

Hello and welcome to Eleanor Read A Book, my blog!
As this first post is an introduction I guess I will answer some questions you may have.



Who are you?
I am Eleanor a 15 year old book nerd from Leicester. This isn't much more worth knowing about me really, but if you care I am also a rugby player, a rugby referee, a rugby coach and I play the flute.

Why start a blog?
The main reason I started this blog was because I read a lot and join in with quite a few twitter chats with other bloggers and one day thought 'I could do that. I read.' and this blog began.

What are your favourite books and who are your favourite authors?
This a difficult question, I love so many authors and books. So I will give a top 5 for books in no particular order.

  • Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • The Next Together by Lauren James
  • Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall
  • Soulmates by Holly Bourne
I don't think I could possibly choose only a few authors I love most but I think from my favourite books you can see a few authors I like.

What Social Media can you be found on?
I spend a lot of my life on twitter so that is always a good place to find me I'm @ElReadABook and usually talk about books or retweet photos of animals, clearly you should be following me if you aren't already! My goodreads is goodreads.com/EleanorReadABook so you can friend me on there too if you want.

What will you blog about?
I plan to talk about anything and everything book related so mostly book reviews, book hauls etc. you get the idea.

And that was my first post. Thank you for taking the time to read this mess. I hope I haven't scared you away and you will hopefully read all my future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment