Translate

Thursday 23 March 2017

Reading Recap Books 11-15

I feel like I've been in a bit of a reading slump lately and have been struggling to enjoy reading as much as I used to so I'm surprised that I actually read these five books reasonably quickly and gave them all high ratings, but I don't know whether that is because I enjoyed them or I just believe I should rate them highly because everyone else does.

The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury
A wonderful second book following a new, just as lovable character. Four stars.

The Big Lie by Julie Mayhew
Amazing LGBT representation in a very unique story line. Three stars.

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Some of the best descriptive writing that is really quotable. Five stars.

Love Song by Sophia Bennett
So much better than I expected with a new story for boyband lit. Four Stars.

Born Scared by Kevin Brooks
A gripping tale about a unique character that could easily be read in one sitting. Four Stars.

Thanks for reading!
Reading Recap Books 6-10
Twitter: twitter.com/ElReadABook
Goodreads: goodreads.com/EleanorReadABook

No comments:

Post a Comment